“TLC Family Footcare”
We apologize for not shaking your hand. The reason for this is to reduce the spread of infectious disease. Instead we will do the “Knuckle Shake” also known as “Fist Bump.”
We accept Medicare (including Medicare Advantage plans), Tenncare (including Americhoice, Amerigroup & Bluecare), Tricare for Life and Tricare Standard and most all commercial insurance plans (including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Healthspring, Humana, Mailhandlers, Meritain, UMR, United Health Care and more).
Because Dr. Yen is a specialist, your insurance may require you to have a referral from your primary care physician.
- We are closed daily for lunch from 12pm – 1pm.
- New patients please arrive 30 minutes before appointment time and bring a photo ID, insurance card(s) and a list of current medications.
- Please bring a copy of any X-rays/medical records you have that may help with the care you need at time of appointment.
- On behalf of our patients, we ask that children are brought only when they have a scheduled appointment.
- Please No Food or Drink in the office.
- Patients are called back by appointment time, NOT by arrival time.
- Please remove all nail polish for any appointments relating to your toenails.
- Please reschedule or cancel appointments 24 hours before appointment time (exceptions may be made upon reason) as a courtesy to make it possible for other patients to be seen.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, it may have to be rescheduled.
- All copays, coinsurance & deductibles are due before your appointment.
- If you fail to show for an appointment that has been scheduled there will be a $30.00 fee for a missed office visit or a $60.00 fee for a missed procedure.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.